Dr. Sukin has been practicing in the field of urology for more than fourteen years. He earned his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. He completed his surgical residency and his urology residency at Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Sukin was first in Houston and one of the first in Texas to perform the UroLift procedure in the office. He is also a proctor with the Urolift company for other urologists to perform the UroLift procedure.
Dr. Sukin is board certified by the American Board of Urology. He has held many distinguished positions within the urology field. He previously held the position of Chief of Surgery for two separate years and is a member of the Texas Urological Association Board. Dr. Sukin is also involved in the following positions:
- Director of Robotic Surgery at St. Luke’s Hospital in The Woodlands.
- Served two-year term as Chief of Surgery of Tomball Regional Hospital
- Member of Executive Committee for Texas Urology Associates
- Member of Executive Surgical Committee for Texas Urology Associates and Texas Oncology
- Serves on the Physician Advisory Council for Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
Dr. Sukin was named in